RHINO BOOTCAMP PROGRAMMING
A message from Julie, the owner of Camp Rhino:
Are new people scared to join your gym? Do you have members who want to do fun workouts that are different every day, but they don’t want to learn how to use a barbell or do advanced exercises like muscle-ups? These members need their own program that they can be PROUD of. They need a workout that is fun, challenging, and well programmed to shape their body while keeping them healthy for a lifetime. They need Rhino Bootcamp!
Camp Rhino has two locations. Out of 600 members, over 300 of them are lifetime Bootcampers, many whom have been attending for over 10 years! Over the last few years, we have been asked by other gyms how we have made our Bootcamps so successful. We realized it was time to offer up our Rhino Bootcamp methodologies and programming so other gyms could easily grow their membership by attracting a new demographic and increase their member retention.
Want to brainstorm about Bootcamp Programming in your gym? Schedule a free call with Julie today!
Sign up for bootcamp programming
- At the Summit, we will be offering the the programming for $750 for the ‘Bulletproof Your Bootcamp Rollout’ plan and $159/month for programming.
- If you are a Two Brain Gym, and you want to help test the program before Summit, we are offering it for only $159/month without the $750, but you still get access to the Rollout.
Bulletproof your bootcamp Rollout
- If you are a Two Brain Gym, and you want to help test the program, we are offering it for only $159/month without the $750, but you still get access to the Rollout.
- Includes Marketing/Build-up to the Rollout
- Ad Copy
- Sales Scripts
- Staff Training and programming roll-out **You don’t have to do anything except find a happy, nice coach
- 1st 4 weeks of ‘intro’ programming that trains the coaches on the movements, formats, cues, conversations and hype-building in the classes in a day-by-day, step-by-step video series.
- Programming is released 1 week in advance
- Every day is different in format and in exercises. Favorite format and exercise combinations are repeated, but rarely.
- Social media ‘bootcamp hype’ posts for the upcoming week of classes
- Tomorrow show released every day for the next day’s programming to your coaches. Includes timeline, cues, modifications/alternates, and phrases to ‘build the bootcamp hype’ in the classes.
We will teach your coaches the proven methods of Rhino Bootcamp and get them excited about the programming. Every week, the new programming for the Rhino Bootcamp classes is released, making it easy and fun for your coaches to implement. Every day a video is made by our head coaches explaining the methodologies, tips, and exact programming for the next day to your trainers. Your trainers are able to ask questions in the Facebook forum and learn from the other coaches. The programming is brand new every day. We have 4 of our veteran (10+ year) Bootcamp coaches spending 20 hours a month on the best bootcamp programming, but you can get it for only $159 per month!
It is a huge undertaking to build a good bootcamp programming, requiring passionate trainers and dozens of hours a month of programming time, which is why Rhino Bootcamp is so successful! We can get ANY of your coaches excited about our bootcamp, guaranteed! They will look forward to the weekly programming and deliver the Rhino Bootcamp classes with enthusiasm and pride. Our entire staff teaches both CrossFit and Bootcamp classes and the trainers are equally excited about both, resulting in a super fun mix of classes available to our members. While many of our Bootcampers switch to CrossFit, and visa versa, most of the Bootcampers tell us that they would never do CrossFit, and if that was the only thing we offered when they started, they wouldn’t have joined. We hear the same from CrossFitters.
The Rhino Bootcamp programming will always be fresh and use equipment that most normal CrossFit gyms would have, along with additional, optional FUN programming that will recommend new equipment. There are alternates offered just in case there are more members than equipment, or some equipment is missing.
When you sign your gym up to receive our Rhino Bootcamp training and programming, you become part of the Rhino Bootcamp family. You are included in our Facebook Group where we are always posting the newest marketing material and Rhino Bootcamp videos. You are allowed to use the term Rhino Bootcamp on your website as one of your offerings, and we will also include you in our directory of Rhino Bootcamp locations.
One of the best parts about offering Rhino Bootcamp is that your members will have more options. Many of our members switch to Bootcamp when they get injured because the modifications are easier and there is a lower injury rate in general with our Bootcamp program (because there is no heavy lifting.) You will attract a much larger demographic and have a way to ‘onboard’ new members who just want to lead healthier lives.