THE RHINO 6-WEEK CHALLENGE IS LIKE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE!
A message from Julie, the owner of Camp Rhino:
If there’s one thing I know how to do, it’s how to help you lose weight and feel good while doing it. My entire company was built off of my personal desire to lose weight and in turn help others do the same. It’s so hard on me to watch my members yo-yo diet and start working out and then quit. If I personally led you through a 6 Week Life-Style Challenge, would you commit to it? If I taught you how to eat healthier, helped you build a personal nutrition and fitness schedule, and offer you accountability with bi-weekly check-ins, would that be the spark that would ignite the fire within you? I believe it would. I believe in you.
I need to give you a reason to commit.
So, I’m going to charge you $300 for this 6 week program. However, if you come to your workout classes (24 in 6 weeks), track your food in our app, and don’t eat anything you’re not supposed to have (don’t worry, you will eat lots of food and get a weekly treat), you get the entire program for FREE (I give you back your $300). We have a 98% graduation rate.
Monday, July 23rd 6:00pm-8:30pm at Camp Rhino on Warm Springs and Eastern (after the orientation, you may attend any of our locations)
Get motivated and learn about the nutrition program! No workout, just a motivational message and information.
Feel free to bring friends.
Try to be early to the orientation. Every minute is important to your success. If you miss your orientation, you may attend another one, either with this session or the next. The orientation is a requirement for doing the challenge. If you’re more than 10 minutes late, plan on attending the next one. Early exit is okay, as long as you are willing to watch the Facebook Live video for the nutrition info.
Complete 24 Classes in 6 Weeks and follow the food guide to receive your refund. You may go to classes on the Northwest, Henderson, Las Vegas, or Summerlin sides of town. (We have 2 Camp Rhino locations and several outdoor bootcamp locations). You may also choose to pay for Personal Training instead of classes if that is more comfortable for you.
We will always have other orientations coming up if any of those fit your schedule better. You may attend an orientation and start the challenge with a later group. You may attend any location after the orientation.
The 6 Week Challenge Includes:
1) The Orientation and the Phase 1 Nutrition Workshop (Attend the workshop at the SE Headquarters location. If you can’t make this workshop, we will always have another one coming up soon that you can transfer your challenge to, as long as you do it before it starts)
- You learn the foundations of our nutrition program
- You receive your Food and Fitness handbook
- You have the option to complete your initial Fit3D Scan (The Fit3D scanner is always at the Eastern and Warm Springs location. You may go anytime before or during the challenge to receive your scan. The Fit3D takes a 3D image of your body and gives you your analysis so you can see your progress.)
2) Accountability. Your progress will be tracked through our app and a trainer will be checking in with you to make sure you are progressing.
3) Full access to 177 classes per week all over town (CrossFit, Indoor/Outdoor BootCamp, and Obstacle Training)
4) Your final graduation check-in and final Fit3D Scan
The Rhino 6 Week Challenge is all about clear, healthy goals, and starting your weight-loss or lifestyle journey with a like-minded group of people. You will lose weight/tone up and feel amazing as a beautiful side-effect of making small nutritional changes and attending your workout classes. You will finally break the cycle of yo-yo dieting and inconsistent exercising. You will make the best investment of your life, and will start a new chapter in your life. And I will be with you every step of the way. Don’t wait, sign up today. There are only 40 spots available in the 6-week program, as I want to give everyone the attention they need.
Try to be early to the orientation. Every minute is important to your success. If you miss your orientation, you may attend another one, either with this session or the next. The orientation is a requirement for doing the challenge.
How do I earn my refund?
1-Attend a cumulative of 24 Camp Rhino classes in 6 Weeks. Going on vacation? No problem. We want you to do 5 classes a week, and only 4 per week are required to get your money back! So you will easily be able to leave for a week or miss a few classes due to life happening, just as long as you get your 24 in. (Earn $100 back)
2- You must truthfully fill out your weekly log pages, log your food in the app and watch the weekly videos (Earn $100 back)
3-Don’t eat anything you’re not supposed to have. But don’t worry, you can have so many awesome foods! For example, tacos with corn tortillas are APPROVED! You will be eating a lot and feeling awesome. We want you to be able to enjoy food, drinks, and life, so don’t worry about having to give up everything you love. (Earn $100 back if you have less than 6 treats)
4-Attend your final Check-in/Graduation with us. We will make sure it works with your schedule. A FULL refund is only given at final check-in if 1-3 are completed, otherwise it’s a partial or zero refund. Refund will not be given if final Check-in is not scheduled and attended prior to the end of the challenge.
How many people earn back their refund?
We are really, really proud of this part. 98% of challengers earn their refund money back and change their lifestyles forever. And a lot of them become part of our Rhino family. The challenge is our community service project to better our Las Vegas community, and we offer support every step of the way.
What is after the 6 Week Challenge?
The RhinoLife 28 Week Total Transformation Challenge
This is the most impactful, life-changing experience ever offered by Camp Rhino. If you have already attended a 6 Week Challenge introduction, you are welcome to jump in to the RhinoLife 28 Total Transformation Challenge. You must be a member at Camp Rhino to participate.
The RhinoLife 28 is designed to help you feel unstoppable mentally and physically. Your energy levels and excitement for training your body will be unprecedented. Our focus will be on total happiness and wellness inside and out. We don’t want you to just be fit, we want you to have a happy life. As Julie Johnston, the owner of Camp Rhino, realized – reaching your goal weight does not make you happy unless you truly love yourself and become your best self. Once you love yourself, you will have love for those around you and you will finally lead a happy life.
The RhinoLife 28 includes:
- 28 weekly Mini-Challenges that will keep you motivated towards your goal without taking any extra time away from your family or careers. No tracking, apps, or logging required. Each Mini-Challenge is only 1-2 weeks long.
- Admission into the RhinoLife community, where you will make friends with like-minded people.
- A mentor who will be checking up on you and helping you stay accountable
- Monthly Fit3D scans
- Unlimited access to Camp Rhino, Rhino CrossFit, and Boot Camp Las Vegas classes (must have membership to Camp Rhino to do the RhinoLife 28 Challenge)
- Access to the monthly motivational workshops with Julie, the owner of Camp Rhino and special guests. At the workshops, there will be a motivational topic that will be discussed as a group as well as snacks and camaraderie. (Only accessible to the RhinoLife Community)
- Access to process groups led by a counselor on topics such as self-love, courage, and overcoming depression and anxiety.
What is after the RhinoLife 28 Mind, Body and Happiness Total Transformation Graduation?
This is the best part. After you graduate the RhinoLife 28, you will enter the highest calling of all. You will be paid to become a mentor for the brand new RhinoLife 28 Community Members. The secret to happiness is loving yourself and sharing that love with others. Can you imagine yourself getting paid to help people graduate the program that helped you find happiness?
I can’t wait to meet you at the 6 Week Challenge orientation. Please bring family and friends to listen, even if they are not registered.
Since this is our community service project and essentially a free program, we only accept participants with positive attitudes and a willingness to learn and grow.
Note: If you’re brand new and have never attended a class at Camp Rhino, we welcome you to do the challenge one time without a membership. Members may do the challenge while maintaining their membership. Refunds are ONLY given at the final graduation (or meeting time/date of your choice, scheduled 1 week in advance) if you completed the challenge.