Kids Fitness at Camp Rhino Northwest
Your Kids –> LOVING Their Healthy Lifestyle
We are excited to help your children LOVE fitness and being active. We are going to help them build confidence, learn how to live a healthy lifestyle, and educate them on how to safely exercise and lift appropriately-sized weights. These classes are specially designed and programmed for kids ages 8-12 only.
• Classes are Monday-Friday from 4:30pm-5:30pm.
Also available: Teens Strength and Conditioning class at 7:30pm for kids 13-17.
Northwest Camp Rhino
6430 N Durango Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89149
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE KIDS PROGRAM
BOOK A CALL TODAY BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW
Brand New Kids Members Click Here
Returning Kids Members
- If you already have an account with us, just use the sign-up button and login to your account. If you forgot your password, just click ‘forgot password.’
Have questions? Book a call with Coach Kailen today.
We love helping families get fit together! Make sure to read these guidelines on the best way to integrate your family into Camp Rhino
- Check out the super fun kids and family options available below!
- Bring your super duper well-behaved children to hang out on the couch while you workout (we know, sometimes it’s hard to get a sitter!)
- Please make sure your children are not in the workout areas of Camp Rhino unless they have scheduled time with a coach or are in an official kids class. Schedule with a coach HERE
- How old does my child have to be to have a membership and workout in the adult classes?
- Sometimes teenagers workout with the adults, however, they must go through an on-ramp first with a coach. Usually this means at least one personal training session. Once a coach is able to work with them, we will determine their eligibility for group classes. Schedule their first personal training session here.