Rhino School of Strength
Teens (ages 13-18 only):
Teens CrossFit Monday – Friday from 2:45pm-3:30pm
Sports & Conditioning Monday – Friday from 7:30pm-8:30pm
KidsFit (ages 8-12 only):
Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4:30pm-5:20pm
Are you looking for a fitness program for your teenager that will provide them a healthy outlook on fitness and wellness for a lifetime? Does your teen currently play or looking into sports, such as soccer, baseball or softball, wrestling, gymnastics, lacrosse, swimming, football, track and field, volleyball, and the newest growing sport in Las Vegas hockey!? You name it we’ve been there, played it, and coached it! Here at Camp Rhino, we’ve spent the past decade helping adults achieve their health and fitness goals, now we want to help our youth! These in depth and effective programs are a great addition to help your teenager become healthier, faster, and stronger.
Brand New Kids Members Click Here
Returning Kids Members
- If you already have an account with us, just use the sign-up button and login to your account. If you forgot your password, just click ‘forgot password.’
We love helping families get fit together! Make sure to read these guidelines on the best way to integrate your family into Camp Rhino
- Check out the super fun kids and family options available below!
- Bring your super duper well-behaved children to hang out on the couch while you workout (we know, sometimes it’s hard to get a sitter!)
- Please make sure your children are not in the workout areas of Camp Rhino unless they have scheduled time with a coach or are in an official kids class.
- How old does my child have to be to have a membership and workout in the adult classes?
- Sometimes teenagers workout with the adults, however, they must go through an on-ramp first with a coach. Usually this means at least one personal training session. Once a coach is able to work with them, we will determine their eligibility for group classes.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE KIDS PROGRAM
BOOK A CALL TODAY BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW