We love helping families get fit together! Make sure to read these guidelines on the best way to integrate your family into Camp Rhino
- Check out the super fun kids and family options available below!
- Bring your super duper well-behaved children to hang out on the couch while you workout (we know, sometimes it’s hard to get a sitter!)
- Please make sure your children are not in the workout areas of Camp Rhino unless they have scheduled time with a coach or are in an official kids class. Schedule with a coach HERE
- How old does my child have to be to have a membership and workout in the adult classes?
- Sometimes teenagers workout with the adults, however, they must go through an on-ramp first with a coach. Usually this means at least one personal training session. Once a coach is able to work with them, we will determine their eligibility for group classes. Schedule their first personal training session here.
HQ – Warm Springs and Eastern
- Bring your kids of all ages and participate with them in a Family-Fun-Bootcamp! You and your kids will play together, learn together and have fun together! Members only 🙂 Bring $5 cash for each child for the trainer.
- Bring your kids of all ages and participate with them in Family-Fun-Fitness! You and your kids will play together, learn together and have fun together! Members only 🙂 Bring $5 cash for each child and give to the trainer.