I’ve watched this video three times because it’s so inspirational. Kelly Burrows shares honestly about her life as a mother, wife, and athlete. She has had a 10 year journey with Camp Rhino and has had many ups and downs personally.
You should DEFINITELY watch if any one of these things applies to you:
- If you’ve ever struggled with weight loss.
- If you’re a mom who struggles with having enough time.
- If you’re a mom. Period.
- If you’re a Dad. Because the parenting advice in this video is top notch for all parents.
- If you still haven’t found out who you are.
- If you’ve ever had knee surgery (or other surgeries).
- If you’ve ever been last in your workout classes.